Date - 15-18/06/2023 (Thursday - Sunday)
Rally base - Lubie Resort, Gudowo, 4 km from Drawsko Pomorskie. Poland.
For the Rally, RallyADV, and Dakar Legends classes - prologue, 260 km of Special Stages plus access roads.
For the Rally Academy class - 250 km plus all-day off-road training.
The 2023 edition will be a typical navigation rally.
Classes at the rally:
- Rally1 - sports class, light enduro motorbikes (single), from 250 to 550 ccm
- Rally2 - sports class, light enduro motorbikes (single), 550 to 800 ccm
- RallyADV1 - sports class, enduro and ADV motorbikes (two-cylinder) from 550 to 1,050 ccm
- RallyADV2 - sports class, enduro and ADV (two-cylinder) motorbikes from 1,050 ccm upwards
- Dakar Legends “PIONIER” - sports class, enduro motorbikes (from production up to 1993) that competed in the Paris-Dakar Rally. It is possible to start with equivalents of these motorbikes, similar versions or rally motorbikes from the era.
- Dakar Legends “CLASSIC” - sports class, enduro motorbikes (whose production started between 1994 and 2002 that competed in the Paris-Dakar Rally. It is possible to start with equivalents of these motorbikes, similar versions or seasonal rally motorbikes.
- Dakar Legends - Touring class (no sporting competition). Enduro motorbikes from production up to 2002 that have competed in the Paris-Dakar Rally. It is possible to start with equivalents of these motorbikes, similar versions or seasonal rally motorbikes.
- Rally Academy - Touring class (no sporting competition). All enduro and touring motorbikes. Participation in the rally is combined with ADV and navigation training.
- Women’s classification.
- Dakar Legends - competition to find the most interesting replica and rally motorbike from the era.
- Diverse Extreme Team Cup - an overnight navigational rally within the Rally, Rally ADV and Dakar Legends classes - for interested parties, outside the general classification.
Details of all classes are specified in the Rally Regulations.
Thursday, 15 June 2023, Lubie Resort rally base.
15.00 - 21.30 - Registration of competitors (at the rally base area).
Collection of the starter kit (T-shirt, sticker, road book) and technical inspection.
The necessary and formal conditions for taking part in the rally are specified in the regulations.
From 18:00 - Dinner
At 22:00 - Briefing for all competitors and participants. The briefing is compulsory.
Friday 16 June
7:00 - 9:00 - Breakfast
9:00 - Rally class prologue
9:00 - Start of training for the Rally Academy class
10:30 - Prologue for RallyADV and Dakar Legends classes
12:00 - 13:00 - Lunch at the rally base
14:00 – Start of Special Stages
from 18:00 - Dinner
from 9:30 pm: - Start of the night stage (Navigation Cup for those wishing to participate)
Saturday 17 June
7:00 - 9:00 - Breakfast
8:00 - Starts for Special Stages
9:00 - Departure to the Rally Academy class route
12:00 - 13:00 Lunch break
14:00 - Starts for Special Stages
from 18:00 - Dinner
21:00 - Summary of the rally, awarding of prizes
Sunday 18 June
8:00 - 10:00 Breakfast
Navigating on the rally.
Route navigation for all classes is via the Road Book.
The Road Book type is selectable:
- paper - standard format for manual or electric scooters
- electronic - as EasyRally app for smartphones (IOS, Android).
Details of the Road Book electronic book are specified in the regulations.
Instructions on how to use the Easy Rally app can be seen in both videos:
The results of the rally in the sports classes, are influenced by:
- the sum of the times of all the Special Stages
- the recorded journey through the Checkpoints
- possible time penalties
Navigation Cup - overnight section time (for those interested)
There is no sporting classification in the Rally Academy class.
The rally’s base is located at Lubie Lake, at the Lubie Resort.
Accommodation options in the rally town:
- camping (own tents) – PLN 40/night + PLN 15/person - payable at the reception of the resort
- camper camping (car with a trailer, vans, campers, etc.) – PLN 55/night + PLN 15/person - payable at the reception of the resort
- Electric hook-up (vans, campers) – PLN 12/day
- M Club hotel - individual booking (by phone at the hotel reception)
Accommodation is also available in Gudowo and Drawsko Pomorskie - individual booking.
The organiser provides the possibility to buy meals served by the hotel restaurant (breakfast and dinner) - reservation of meals during registration, settlement at the rally base directly with the hotel.
Cost of meals:
- breakfast PLN 48
- supper from PLN 40 to PLN 65 (see registration form for details)
The rally organiser provides Friday and Saturday lunch at the rally break.
Rally Academy class participants - Saturday lunch on the rally route on their own.
The cost of participation in the rally consists of:
- REGISTRATION FEE - amounting to PLN 990 for all classes.
It is possible to pay in two instalments. First instalment of PLN 500 after enrolment, the second instalment of PLN 490 until 15/05/2023
Payment should be made to:
FREE Association for the Promotion of Alternative Tourism
Account number PL 68 1140 2004 0000 3002 7842 7260
- ACCOMMODATION AND MEALS FEE (payable on the spot at the hotel reception).
Entry fee covers:
- organisation of the rally, preparation of Special Stages
- organisation of the rally ground
- Motoresults time measurement
- preparation of rally routes, access routes
- preparation of Road Books
- hiring a button to control the Easy Rally application
- organiser’s liability insurance
- Off-Road Rescue Team - medical cover for special stages
- Judging of Special Stages and rally services
- technical protection - 2 x 4x4 vehicle with trailer
- participation package (T-shirt, sticker)
- preparation of photo and video material and coverage of the rally
- prizes and gifts
- Friday and Saturday lunch during the rally interval
The entry fee does not cover:
- accommodation and meal costs
- NNW insurance for competitors - two options to choose from (PLN 40 or 80), payable at the rally office
- printing of Road Book rolls - payable by bank transfer of PLN 150 together with the entry fee
The entry fee covers the organisation of professional enduro and navigation training provided for the Rally Academy class.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email or telephone.
Attention. Each participant is required to download the Sportity app (free of charge). This is the app used for rallies like Baja, Dakar etc.
This will be the only channel of communication with the competitors.
Notifications should be activated. ER24 event password - er24